Magic Knights Rayearth

Magic Knights Rayearth

Sunday, August 31, 2008

HAPPY MERDEKA DAY!!

Oh, I just realised that it's merdeka already!! =)


HAPPY 51st MERDEKA DAY EVERYONE!!

It also signifies the freedom for me...so this is really a very very good day for me! ^_^ YAAY!! Have fun everyone! Malaysia's another year older....HAHA. Too bad the saying "A year older, a year wiser" cannot be applied in this case.

S.A.D. huh? ;) Any comments? Do drop some - I welcome everyone's opinions. ^_^ Ta-ta for now. Need to have my beauty zzz...plus it's Sunday, church's in like a few hours time. GTG =p....Nitez!

3 comments:

cool cucumber said...

hey teacher!!..how's life as a housewife?..=D.
miss us?!!..

Unknown said...

HAHA!! Housewife! xDD

Anonymous said...

lol housewife~ wahahaha teacher knows how to cook ar? can cook for me ? xP hungrrryy