Magic Knights Rayearth

Magic Knights Rayearth

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Coffee Madness ^_^

Today, hubby & myself went and got ourselves new pets. Hehe...something to keep me a little occupied while at home. =) Take a look at Latte & Expresso. Hehe!! ^_^


Presenting Latte!
Isn't he cute? =)

Latte - again =)

Ooops.... I'm falling backwards! =p


Presenting Expresso this time!
Isn't she a beauty?


An inquisitive little thing..... hehe (^_0)


We were horsin' around wif them...
Poor Latte & Expresso, having mad owners really muz be a challenge. =p


Newayz, I think I scared Latte a little for abit. He pooped a little 'jewel' out. Haha...gave me a scare. Ok....for my Bio students who'll be reading this - a question for you guys. Hehe. What kinda digestive system does my 2 little cuties have? Answers yea, guys?! Have a jolly time when you have free periods now for my classes. =p All the best!!

10 comments:

katoo said...

Aaa so cUTE!
I have teddy bears named Mocha and Vanilla XD nowhere near as goos as live pets, though. Haih.

katoo said...

oops. I meant 'good'. Hehe

Rachel said...

Awww... So cute. lols.
What's the asnwer? What digestive systems do they have?

pline said...

RODENTS. the puking and swallow system. which is srsly eww man teacher! i thought you would be the last to buy rodents. lolols. (:

we have some new trainee malay teacher.. and the class, yeah lah, treats it as free periods. :(

doing peka soon. WE MISS YOU TEACHER!!!!!!!! :(((

love,
Pauline

Shariel said...

Hey Pauline, I tot u were my best student?! How can rodents be the puking and swallowing system? Dat shud be RUMINANTS la - cows, goats & such.

RODENTS are the shitting and swallow system. HAHAHA... =) Yea, I miss u guys too.

New malay teacher? U mean Cik Rabiatun? She's ok right? Study well.

Muax-es!!
Shir Li ;)

Anonymous said...

yea, free period. i wish.

Anonymous said...

Helo my dear bio teacher =D
What digestive system? Hmm, i think I won't be wrong. Rodents, they reconsume their faeces at night(erk will they do that on morning too? no idea xD) ,ew..eat own .s.h.e.e.e.e.t..ops..lol

That puking part...hmm thats for ruminants. Regurgitate, four chambers..etc etc ... right ? this one...eat back ur vomit...muahahah can save food ma

Oh hey teacher, ur hamsters are cute...seriously . well i breed hamsters too . Currently i have more than 20 hamsters, Syrian hamsters aka the golden hamster ~.~ arrr i didnt give them names cuz too many ad...

And last..teacher i miss u =) wish u can pay a visit to my class ..hehe...c ya teacher~

Anonymous said...

O_____O !!
they're soooo cute XDDDD

i had a few too last time .. too bad they kept giving birth and eating themselves .__________.

so do they really poop what they eat, and eat what they poop ? :P haha ..

p/s:: i cant wait for teacher to post up a picture of her and her hubby :P kekekkekekkek

love,
yinghan :):)

Aminah Ruslan said...

Hey Pn. Chew!! It's me Aminah. I am currently using pseudonym that is pretty obvious but none the less helps keep my identity safe from whoever, including my dad who will explode if he finds that I have a blog. Hehe.
Your pets are so cute! I used to have hamsters too. But bad luck seems to fall onto them...
Miss you heaps and BTW, Li MIn and I have a present that you were supposed to recieve on your last day but things didn't go as planned... Anyway, We all miss you but we wish the best for you in your life and I will try my best to pass science. Grades dropping again. :(
See you sometime teacher.

Anonymous said...

You write very well.