Magic Knights Rayearth

Magic Knights Rayearth

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Science : CHAPTER 5 - Acids & Alkalis (II)

Dear students of 7 Aqua & Aer,

** Do read through everything before you start to do anything. **

Please do a revision by reading up on the link Module 5 – Acids & alkalis again.

Once you have finished reading, I require every one of you to write a report by writing some short notes as a report on these few questions that I will list below. Please be advised that you are allowed to use the search engines on the internet to help you write your report. However, do read through the facts and only choose the relevant ones.

Guiding questions:

1) The characteristics of acids.

2) The characteristics of alkalis

3) Neutral substances

4) Everyday uses of acids and alkalis (make sure you state appropriate examples)

5) The common hazard symbols which are associated with acids and alkalis

You are to hand in the report at the end of the class.


For those of you who are able to finish up early, you might want to try out this activity of The Virtual Kitchen.Good luck and have fun – in Science! Please remember to hand in your report. I’ll see you tomorrow. ^_^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello!
Sorry if this is the wrong topic but I need to know if any females in here have any experience with [url=http://lunairebras.info]44 d bra
[/url] ? I'm also shopping on [url=http://lunairebras.info]Lunaire Bras[/url], any experience on those?
Thx for your help!