Magic Knights Rayearth

Magic Knights Rayearth

Monday, December 3, 2007

My wedding...

For those of you who knew about it and were also there for my big day, it was on the 10th November 2007. It was a church wedding, with all the frills and flowers as usually is seen in most church weddings. Some friends commented that it was so much like a fairytale wedding. ^_^ I myself wasn't sure because of the stress....which got me so preoccupied and single-minded focus on just surviving the day that I did not notice much.

However, there was one thing that I would like to share. =) My husband (at that time fiance.. =p) ....he gave me such a nice, romantic surprise till I dunno what to do but cry on the spot! It was so touching and really...such a BIG SURPRISE!! Honestly, I didn't expect that from him since he's quite a shy guy, which likes to attract the least attention from people. HAHA.... So it really hit me big time. And I was teased afterwards.... "How come you cried even before he started singing?" Haha..... How couldn't I?

That's why I love him so much!! He is always trying to give me little touching surprises everytime when I totally do not expect it coming. ^_^

No comments: