Magic Knights Rayearth

Magic Knights Rayearth

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Broken Heart ??















You lighted up my life,
With your big, round, beautiful
soulful eyes,
With squeaks and squeals - annoying
at times but delightful in its own way,
Making me love you, squirming your way
into my heart.















Coffee madness, That's
what I named you & your mate,
Expresso and Latte,
My expression of love for coffee -
and for furry cuties such as yourself.
Now Latte is all alone - on his own,
And I cannot help feeling the same,
Do I ever regret? - I should have cuddled you
carried you & pampered you
When the sun was still nigh...


Broken Heart,
Is this how it feels?
When we regret something time cannot change,
When we wish things were done -
a little bit differently,
When it is too late....
to cry one's eyes out?


***Rest in peace dearest Expresso. You'll be sorely missed.
Passed on 24_09_2008; 7.30pm xoxoxo

No comments: