Magic Knights Rayearth

Magic Knights Rayearth

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

New Blog on the Block!!

Errr.... Ummm...... Hahaha!! There you have it! My VERY FIRST post!! ^_^ Not to worry, there will be more interesting topics to come. Actually I started this blog to pick up my creative writing after stopping so many, many years ago.

I really, really love writing. When I was still in school (during Form 4&5), I used to write ALOT!! But when I got into 6th Form....things just started getting more and more hectic. And before I knew it, I had already stopped writing. From then on, I have always been too busy or just too caught up with other more interesting things to pick it up once more.

However, when I was offered a job as a copywriter...I realised that I still LOVED writing! So since I've already graduated from university and doing freelance
writing, I thought, "Why not? There is nothing on Earth that I have to lose from blogging (Psst... not that I have money to lose either. Haha!!)". And to cut the long story short, here I am....blogging my merry little fingers away.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

well..i didn't know you were writing that much back then?haha..well your english is good i guess. mine isn't even up to a secondary standard..hehe..by the way..take care and keep in touch..you could write on ur job scope anyway.. i dun think anyone will know the full details about ur job..it's special..

Shariel said...

Hmm...yea, I think you have sumthin there. Thanks a bunch for the idea, man!! ^_^ Seriously, I'm glad we catched up again after a few years of silence. It's good to keep old frens in contact....easier to reminisce on "Ye good ole days"!! Hahaha... ;)